Experienced and results oriented marketing leader with a proven ability to consistently develop, execute and improve marketing strategies that drive lead generation and increase revenue. A dedicated leader that builds and motivates exceptional teams to deliver at peak performance, improving efficiency and positively impacting revenue.
- Strategic Planning
- SEO and PPC
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media
- Local Search Marketing
- Budget Management
- Video Production
- Project Management
- Web Analytics
- Team Leadership
- Social Media Ads
E-commerce & Marketing Consultant
Todd McPhetridge, August 2019 – Present
- Design, build, implement and manage Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media, Google Shopping and local search marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for a service company that led to a 180% increase in leads and 16% increase in revenue.
- Implemented strategic Facebook campaign that received 34,740 likes, 1,982 comments and 7,773 shares in a two week period.
- Directed two music videos (Whole World Changed and Where videos) for 2x Grammy Award winning hip hop band Arrested Development.
Jackson & Coker, October 2018 – August 2019
- Develop SEO and PPC campaigns to drive the demand generation funnel, which resulted in a 186% increase in clicks, 44% decrease in average CPC and a 592% increase in conversions.
- Creation and execution of multi-channel digital marketing strategies to reach new audiences and account based marketing campaigns.
- Landing page creation and testing to provide data-driven intelligence. Analyze and improve lead generation strategies through techniques such as conversion rate optimization, multivariate and A/B testing to increase qualified leads.
Vice President of Marketing
MFG.com, November 2017 – October 2018
- Led cross-functional team to define long-term marketing strategy and execute SEO, social, paid and conversion rate optimization.
- Revamped lead generation approach with critical data analysis that led to a 37% increase in registrations and 16% increase in active users.
- Oversee and execute email marketing programs and drive strategy for customer nurture campaigns to increase registration and engage user activity.
- Manage P&L and establish KPIs to track performance and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations.
Vice President of E-Commerce
Outrageous Interiors, November 2016 – November 2017
- Provide E-Commerce leadership and strategic direction for established furniture retailer with 4 Atlanta locations.
- Management of all marketing initiatives including paid search, SEO, digital agencies, consultants, vendor relations and channel revenue growth.
- Increased online sales 323% and conversions 156% in a 4 month period.
Director of E-Commerce
PlayNation Play Systems / Gorilla Playsets, April 2014 – November 2016
- Develop strategic digital roadmaps and educate team to execute a best-in-class consumer experience across all channels.
- Identify and implement innovative digital marketing strategies that drove a 66% increase in online sales in less than a year for one brand.
- Created visual and video content to increase conversions on leading internet retail sites like Home Depot, Costco and Target, as well as smaller e-Commerce retailers.
Digital Marketing / E-Commerce Consultant
Todd McPhetridge, June 2012 – April 2014
- Local optimization resulted in a 320% rise in organic search traffic.
- Developed Pay Per Click campaigns that drove a 34% increase in conversions for a real estate education company.
- Leveraged crowd sourcing techniques to have 2,500+ product descriptions rewritten for a pro audio retailer.
Director of Digital Marketing
MFG.com, October 2010 – June 2012
- Instrumental in increasing organic search engine traffic and sales that ultimately led to an investment from Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com, through his personal venture investments firm Bezos Expeditions.
- Created strategic marketing plan to implement 3 phases of SEO improvements to increase site traffic, which grew organic SEO traffic by 40% and lowered Pay Per Click cost, while increasing conversions and higher quality lead generation.
- Photographed, designed and managed marketing collateral used in print and online.
- Drive staffing and hiring decisions within the marketing department. Project management of offline / online marketing initiatives.
Director of Marketing
PlayNation Play Systems / Gorilla Playsets, April 2004 – October 2010
- Led a small team of marketing professionals, designers and worked closely with consultants, ad reps and sales reps.
- Develop key performance indicators in conjunction with analytics analysis and communicate the performance of digital marketing initiatives to internal teams and leadership.
- Directed, photographed and designed point of purchase display materials and marketing materials for Home Depot, Target and Costco accounts.
- Spearheaded 3 yearly catalogs including photography, design, negotiating printing costs and press checks.
Creative Live, 2010-2020
Kelby Training, 2009-2016
Google Ads Certified, 2016
Photoshop World Atlanta, 2014
SEO Training with Dan Thies and Leslie Rohde, 2010-2013
Shopping Carts: Shopify, BigCommerce, 3dcart, Volusion, X-Cart, Magento
Software: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Microsoft Office
Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Woopra, Clicky, Omniture
Marketing / Business: HubSpot, Asana, Desk.com, ConstantContact, MailChimp
Research Tools: Google Ads Keyword Planner, Wordstream, SpyFu, SEM Rush, Moz, Ahrefs
Internet Advertising: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Microsoft Advertising
2x Grammy Award Winning Hip Hop Band – Arrested Development
I’ve only seen the vintage photos and ALREADY they are literally the best shots we’ve had in decades! THANK YOU! ~ YOUR ONLY PROBLEM IS – now you’re stuck with us for more shoots in the future!
Vice President, Product Strategy, MFG.com
I have worked with and known Todd McPhetridge for over 10 years while mutually employed with and working at MFG.com. Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to work directly with Todd on many business plans.
Todd is a remarkably talented marketing professional. He is passionate, dependable, and confident. He is able to conceptualize strategies and concepts and develop the right tactics to make them succeed. Todd is also remarkably balanced – his grasp of messaging, technical platforms, metrics, search engine optimization, and design is stunning.
He is a team player and can be counted on to make something better than when he found it, especially in trying or complex business conditions. His dedication to a shared vision and team principles is beyond reproach.
This letter serves as my highest recommendation for Todd in any business looking to greatly expand its sales, reputation, and market share.
Chief Technology Officer, MFG.com
First, I have to say that Todd is one my favorite individuals that I have had the pleasure to manage. The skills that Todd brings to the table range from design, marketing strategies, and amazing comprehensive knowledge of SEO, just to mention a few.
Todd’s positive attitude and ability to keep calm in pressure packed situations was truly needed during a constant application release cycle. His hard-work, support, and dedication, in so many roles, played a major part in MFG.com’s success. I cannot recommend Todd highly enough.
Vice President of Marketing, ComputerJobs.com
Todd has a strong work ethic and high integrity. He’s reliable, trustworthy and goes out of his way to ensure success. I would love to work with Todd again and highly recommend him as a strong candidate for your team.